Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My Prayer for the Modern Church Goer

A prayer the Lord gave to me......Just for you......

I pray that you gain an experiential knowledge of your identity as a rightful heir and son, just as the eldest Son of Man did when He came in Flesh as the Truth, representing the Father's Character.

I pray also that you gain a grace-filled understanding of how the Word of God, Jesus Christ is the theme of all of the Father's plans of Love for you, as you obey the Holy Spirit.

And finally, I pray that you will accurately display the Wisdom of God, to the heavenly hosts, as you fully participate in the Father's pen-ultimate prophetic encouragement to you.  I pray that the Father's Name, Jesus Christ (the Name above every name), be highly exalted, as you display, to the whole earth, the Mystery: a marriage union with the Almighty God and His spotless Bride (the church).

Love you guys, I am now just doing posts, instead of pages....

B.A.Bryan




No comments:

Post a Comment